Table of Contents
BISP Payment – If you are having trouble receiving the BISP Benazir Income Support Program payment due to lack of thumb or fingerprint verification and want to get the payment without biometric verification, please follow the instructions below:
Limitations on Thumb Verification:
- Keep in mind that you can check your thumb up to eight times on one machine.
- If your thumb is rejected once, you can try verification again at Habib Bank ATM after 24 hours.
An alternative procedure to obtain BISP payment:
- If you continue to face difficulties despite multiple attempts, you can follow an alternative procedure to get your BISP Payment without biometric verification.
Visit Another Payment Center:
- If your thumb or fingerprint verification is not successful at one payment center, try visiting another payment center.
- Alternatively, head to the nearest registered shop or cash center established in the tehsil.
BISP Payment New Update:
For specific instructions on the alternative procedure and to ensure a successful BISP Payment without biometric verification, please consider contacting the Benazir Income Support Program helpline, visiting the nearest BISP Office, or checking the official BISP website for the Latest information & guidance.
Additionally, you can contact the BISP helpline or customer service for help with specific issues you are facing while receiving payment without biometric verification.
|For More Information
|Benazir Income Support Program New Payment Check Online 2024
|Survey launched to enrol poor families under Ehsaas 2024
Check Your BISP Payment:
Follow all the steps given below:
- Open the message box on your mobile phone.
- Write your National Identity Document (CNIC) number without spaces.
- Send this message to number 8171.
- You will receive information about your BISP paycheck from the CNIC shortly after sending the message.
This simple process allows you to inquire about your BISP Payment using your CNIC & mobile number. Please note that the details provided may include information on the amount received & other relevant details.
- Visit the nearest NADRA office to get your fingerprints checked and verified.
- If the fingerprint verification is not successful at the NADRA Office, proceed to the nearest BISP tehsil Office with a family member and your ID card.
- Approach the concerned officer at the BISP Tehsil office & complain regarding unverified fingerprints.
- Submit a complaint form to BISP, indicating the problem of unverified fingerprints.
- After submitting the form, you will receive information about the status of your application through a message or call from the code 8171 after a few days.
What’s Program 8171?
EHSAAS 8171 PROGRAM WITH AIM TO HELP NEEDY PEOPLE IN PAKISTAN HAS STARTED, AND ALL THOSE FAMILIES WHO ARE ELIGIBLE AND APPLYING FOR “EHSAAS 25000 PER BISP VIA 8171” OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM UNDER THEIR UMBRELLA ARE GETTING A STIPEND OF RUPEES 25000 AND 14000.
How to apply for BISP online?
Register and log in. Sign up for a free account, set a strong password, and complete email verification to start working on your templates. Upload a document. Click New Document and select the form import option