Table of Contents
BISP First Payment – The Benazir Income Support Program BISP has increased the Kafaalat stipend amount to Rs 10,500 for 9.2 million beneficiary families across Pakistan. This means eligible women from these families will now receive Rs 10,500 instead of Rs 8,750 every quarter.
BISP First Payment 10500 Received From ATM:
The government is to all those women who are regular beneficiaries who receive the first installments and have received installments of Rs 8,500 or, in addition, have received installments of Rs 9,000. What if the government paid Rs 10,500 to all such women and after that child benefits were released? They will be on the 16th and 17th, the final date has arrived.BISP First Payment
From what date will you begin to receive this fee from the government? Naveed Akbar, director of the BISP Benazir Income Support Program regarding ATMs, has clearly announced that the poor are being isolated, their rights are being killed & people are facing many difficulties.
Latest Update 2024:
The ATM was closed for the last six months due to which many people were abused, so now this new fee will be released through the ATM. All poor & deserving people will be able to receive them through ATMs without any deduction & apart from those who are waiting to receive child benefits, they will continue to clear the exemptions as soon as the payment is completed and then in March. Stipends for children will be released. Wait until February 16. After 4-5 days you will start receiving.BISP First Payment
BISP Payment Check:
- Visit the BISP website
- Click on the “Beneficiary” tab.
- Select “Payment Status Inquiry”.
- Enter your CNIC number and mobile number.
- Click “Submit.”
- Download & install the BISP app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Launch the application and register.
- Once registered, you can check your payment status, track your request & update your personal information.
- Make sure you enter your CNIC number and mobile number correctly.
- If you are having trouble checking the status of your payment online, you can call the BISP helpline at 0800-263-7477.
- You can also visit a BISP office in person to check the status of your payment.
BISP New Update 2024:
So, let’s clarify for the viewers. Its date has been changed, so from what date will you start receiving this episode? There are different categories of people who receive the first payment, those who received it in September-October or those who received the child benefit payment, the examinees, or the block card holders, are they all like this? Benazir Women’s Income Support Program BISP will issue this quarterly delivery in addition, families who have taken a dynamic survey and registered will also be included in this delivery along with all the details.