Registration For the “Ehsaas Kafalat Program” started with the help of the government of Pakistan & BISP, which aims to provide 12000 Pakistani rupees to each eligible family & women to help them live a better life & affordable necessities!
A beneficiary can be eligible to get 12000 and other perks after submitting the Cnic & other required documents! Once you are enrolled you will start receiving the 12000 through the program!
If you are facing difficulties in reading it in English you can have the Urdu instructions for kafalat program at “احساس کفالت پروگرام کا شناختی کارڈ چیک اور آن لائن رجسٹ ریشن “.
Become eligible by checking your eligibility criteria and sending your CNIC on 8171. The eligibility process may take three months to proceed, Many people from Pakistan are facing poverty and unemployment, If you are jobless, do your biometric verification via the National Database Registration Authority. And get a 12000 monthly stipend on merit-based distribution.
Imagine the transformative power of changing the lives of those who have nothing. Please learn how the Ehsaas Kafalat Program brings tangible improvements to the lives of people in need. How is it enabling them to have a lived future ahead? Ehsaas Kafalat Program was launched to help and uplift needy families in society.
The government is striving to make a society where everyone must have equal rights and opportunities. With the help of the Ehsas Kfalat Program, every citizen of Pakistan will have an improved quality of life.
The Government of Pakistan gives financial support and protection to needy families, a great step by former Prime Minister Imran Khan. Apply now for the Ahsaas program after checking your eligibility criteria. Send an SMS to 8171, writing your CNIC number in it. The Ehsaas portal service will respond to you according to your social status if you are eligible or not. On this, you will get an Ehsaas Kafalat ID. This single-step handy process makes the lives of citizens easy and saves them from visiting the offices in person.
Some people may need help finding a familiar way to register for the Ahsas program 1200 stipend, especially in rural areas. So here is a step-by-step guide for you to follow and easily understand the registration process.
- First, send an SMS to 8171 to check if you are eligible for the program.
- If eligible, further collect the required documents such as a residence or income proof.
- Now visit the government’s registration center to initiate your process.
- There they will give you a form to fill out carefully.
- Don’t forget to submit your documents with the form.
- After submission, your information and documents will be tested; wait until the notification of acceptance or rejection. You may receive it via SMS or given mail.
Not all applicants are eligible for this income support program. Following are a few reasons which unqualify you for Ehsaas Kafalat:
Income Threshold criteria
Ownership of assets like property or land
Pakistan Government offers several benefits to the beneficiaries of the Ehsaas Kafalat Program by launching the Kafalat app. It is an easy and convenient way to access the Ehsaas Kafalat Program services. Submit your applications, receive updates, or check your registration criteria via this app. So get in touch with the advancement of time by downloading it from the link below.
Save your time with its easy-to-use interface and get in touch with the latest news of scholarships and all other schemes. Make your ID on the app, and you can directly complain through the app.
The Ehsas Kafalat program is a great step to help poor women and families seeking financial support. You can follow the steps to check your eligibility or verification in the Ehsaas Kafalat Program using your CNIC, The Government of Pakistan is also enrolling women in the Ehsaas Amdan program to help them earn their own and uplift their families!
- Click on the 8171 web portal above,
- Enter your CNIC number in the “Check CNIC eligibility” box.
- Enter your CNIC number in the provided field. Make sure to enter the correct 13-digit CNIC number.
- Click on the “Check” button to start the verification process.
- The result will be displayed on your screen after completing the verification process.
- If your CNIC is eligible, you then go for the steps to apply for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program.
Pakistan’s government is so concerned about its citizens, for they have taken a great step with the Ahsas Kfalat Program 2024, which provides a monthly stipend of Rupees 14000 to needy people. The amount was 12000 at the start, extended to 14 thousand by present Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif. This helps a lot of the poor and needy Pakistanis. You can check the Ehsaas Kafalat Program payment of PKR 12,000 online by following the steps,
- Go to the official website of the Ehsaas Kafalat Program.
- Look for the “Check Payment Status” section.
- Enter your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number or the CNIC number of the beneficiary whose payment you want to check.
- Now click the “Check” button to check the payment status.
- Then the screen will display if the payment of PKR 12,000 has been disbursed or is still pending.
Meet the eligibility criteria set by the Ehsaas Kafalat Program and become a beneficiary of this financial assistance program. Widows, orphaned children, persons with disabilities, transgender people, and those living in extreme poverty are mainly concerned beneficiaries. A dedicated team goes door to door to find people with low incomes from all the provinces of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, AJK, Fata, Balochistan, and Gilgit.
After proper identification and verification, a monthly stipend of 12000 will be sent to the beneficiary on the given bank details. Ehsaas Kafalat Program aims to help improve the living conditions of people in need and meet their basic needs.
If you think you are hardly earning and want to avail of the Sehat Sahulat offer send your CNIC number to 8500 this will get you registered for the Ehsaas Tahafuz Program.
We all better understand a helping hand is never far from a grateful heart. It would help if you wanted this great opportunity of the Dost Madad scheme for a lifetime. To do so, you need to complete your Ehsaas survey. After this:
- Go to the official website of bisp.
- Using your personal information, create your account.
- After that, you need to choose your district. This will show you the nearest Ehsas center in your city.
Visit the office with all the required documents, including your ID card, sim card, and family member’s ID cards. If your application gets approval and meets the eligibility criteria, you will receive the Ehsaas Kafalat Card. The card will be issued to you for a lifetime and can be used to receive cash transfers and other benefits provided by the program.
If you register for Ehsaas Zewar-e-Taleem Program you will get a stipend of 1000 rupees along with a Khidmat Card.
Need to learn how to use an ATM? How can you withdraw your money? What are the instructions to follow while receiving money? Let us help you with it. Get a stipend of rupees 14000 with the easy withdrawal of the Ehsaas Program by visiting the nearest HBL bank, and in case of AJK or Fata, visit Al-Falah bank.
- Look for an ATM there.
- Choose your desired language, Urdu or English.
- Put your ID card number on the Ehsas Kfalat ATM program button.
- Do biometric verification by placing your thumb.
- After that, you will receive 14000 RS from the machine.
Visit the nearest Ehsaas Program center and get your desired information,
- Lucky Marwat
- Hurry Pur
- Qillah Saifullah
Haven’t applied for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program yet? So there’s great news for those who want this Gareeb Dost Scheme. The online registration will be re-opened from the first of September 2024 in all tehsils, according to the Federal Government announcement.
For registration visit the nearest Ehsas Center and give them all valid information. They will help and guide you better with the registration process and assist you in completing the survey accurately.
The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) was a social welfare initiative launched in Pakistan in 2008. It was named after Benazir Bhutto, the former Prime Minister of Pakistan. It aimed to help the marginalized areas of society, low-income families, and needy women. BISP aimed to find and help needy houses in Pakistan. It gives a stipend of 1500 rupees to people in need.
The Ahsaas Kafalat Program was introduced as a successor to the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP). The Ahsaas Kafalat Program introduced a new National Socioeconomic Registry (NSER) to identify and target the poorest families in Pakistan. In 2019 under the PTI government, this income support was started with a stipend of 1200. Later Present, PM Shahbaz Sharif’s cash was increased to 1400.
People eligible for 12000 RS installments of the Ehsaas Kafaalt Program will get four installments of Rs 3,000 after three months. The money will be sent to the applicant’s given bank details. The program’s main aim is to help poor people across Pakistan.
Ehsaas Kafalaat Program is a very good step; the needy women will get a stipend of 2000 per month. Also, there is a subsidy of Rs 2000 for people with low incomes according to the PM Sasta petrol and Sasta diesel scheme.
The payment centers are open during regular business hours in various government schools from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Different duties are assigned to the government employees to take this income support drive.
- The Ehsaas kafalat program is a great initiative by the government of Pakistan to help the needy and social welfare. Following are the helpline details of the Ahsaas Program 2023-2024.
- Helpline Numbers
- The Ehsaas Kafalat program understands the importance of direct communication, so it has provided dedicated helpline numbers for individuals to connect with. The helpline numbers are as follows:
- Ph # +92-51-9240024
Ph # +92-51-9210022
- A toll-free helpline number has also been added for the convenience of beneficiaries. By dialing 0800-26477, you can avail yourself of free assistance and support related to the Ehsaas program.
- Fax Communication
- In addition to phone support, the Ehsaas program recognizes the need for alternative means of communication. The program can be reached at 051-9210047 for those who prefer fax communication.
- Email Support
- If you prefer written communication or have lengthy queries, the Ehsaas program offers an email address: email@example.com. By emailing, you can explain your problems in detail and expect a response from the program’s representatives.
- Official Website
- An official website has been launched to give authentic information and updates about the Ehsaas program. The website, pass.gov.pk, is a valuable resource for finding program details, eligibility criteria, application procedures, and other relevant information.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2024 is a transformative initiative by the Government of Pakistan. It serves more than 7 million women with a monthly stipend of 14000 rupees. It aims that every individual must have basic needs and a good living standard. The program offers many benefits such as monthly stipends, healthcare services, vocational training, and financial support.
Beneficiaries can quickly check their registration status by visiting the 8171 web portal. You can check the online stipend of 25000 rupees through this portal. Ehsaas program registration 8171 Nadra can also be checked online. Overall it is a great step and a hope for those living in poverty.