Waseela-e-Taleem Program: Education stands as one of the foundational pillars of society, playing a crucial role in a country’s progress and prosperity. Recognizing the significance of education, the government of Pakistan has introduced the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program under the broader Ehsaas Kafalat program, aiming to provide stipends to deserving children. This financial support facilitates their education, ultimately easing the path to academic achievement and financial stability in the future.
Table of Contents
Registration Process for the Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
- Online System Registration:
- The registration process for the Ehsaas program 8171 is conducted online, particularly convenient for women already registered in the Ahsaas program.
Required Documents for Registration of the Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
- B-Form of the Student:
- Proof of the student’s identity.
- School Admission Application Form:
- Documenting the student’s admission to school.
- Student Information:
- Details include the student’s age, name, and class.
- ID Card of the Female Guardian:
- Identification of the female guardian.
Application Form of Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif:
- This form, provided by the school, contains detailed information about the student and their guardian’s biodata.
Waseela-e-Taleem Registration Through Mobile App:
- The government facilitates an easy registration process through the Taleemi Wazaif app. Users can download the app, making the registration process more accessible.
- Download the Taleemi Wazaif app for registration.
- Verification Process:
- The app streamlines the verification process, ensuring eligibility.
- Electronic Payment Mode:
- Families can conveniently receive financial support through electronic payment modes.
- Government Monitoring:
- The government maintains a robust system to monitor student’s academic performance and enrollment.
- Support System:
- Families receive continuous support and information regarding schools and educational resources.
Advantages of Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
- This initiative brings forth several advantages, including personality development, skill enhancement, and financial assistance for education.
The Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program stands as a commendable effort by the government to empower education in Pakistan. By providing financial support to deserving children, the program contributes to the overall progress and prosperity of the nation. Through streamlined registration processes and continuous support systems, the initiative demonstrates a commitment to making education accessible and impactful for future generations.
Web Portal of Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
To ascertain eligibility criteria, the Ehsaas Taleem program has established a web portal accessible by sending your CNIC to 8171. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Visit the Official Website:
- Go to the official website of the Waseela-e-Taleem program by Ehsaas.
- Register Online:
- Click on the “Register Online” button.
- Send Code:
- Enter your phone number in the provided field and click the “Send Code” button.
- Verification Code:
- Receive a verification code on your mobile number and enter it in the verification code field for authentication.
- Fill Application Form:
- Once verified, a detailed application form will be displayed. Fill in the required details.
- Submit Application:
- After completing the form, click the “Submit Application” button for final submission.
Stipend Given in Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
- To qualify for the stipend in the Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program, specific criteria must be met. The student should be studying in a government school, and belong to a poor family, and the guardian must have a valid ID card.
- Stipend Amounts:
- For primary students, the stipend is 1500 per quarter.
- For secondary education students, the stipend is 2000 per quarter.
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
- Beneficiary of BISP Kafalat:
- The student must be a beneficiary of the BISP Kafalat program.
- Primary Education:
- For students in primary education, the age should be between 4 to 12 years.
- Secondary Education:
- For students in secondary education, the age should be between 8 to 18 years.
- Higher Secondary Education:
- For students in higher secondary education, the age must be between 13 to 22 years.
Enrollment Process for Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
For enrollment in the Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem program, the following documents are required, and beneficiaries need to visit the nearby district camp established by the government:
- ID Card of BISP Kafalat Beneficiary:
- The ID card of the beneficiary under the BISP Kafalat program.
- B-Form of the Student:
- The B-form is the proof of the student’s identity.
- Student’s Admission Slips:
- Admission slips from the student’s school.
Advantages of Waseela-e-Taleem Program:
The Ehsaas Waseela Taleem program offers several benefits to the community:
- Increased Number of Enrollments:
- The program’s stipend reduces the financial burden on parents, leading to increased enrollment in educational institutes.
- Poverty Reduction:
- Accessible education for all, including those from poor families, contributes to national prosperity and helps in poverty reduction.
- Women Empowerment:
- By making women beneficiaries and empowering them to decide about their children’s education, the program strengthens women in society.
- Reduction in Drop-Out Numbers:
- The financial support reduces the number of dropouts in educational institutes.
- Improved Quality of Education:
- In addition to providing financial assistance to parents, the program encourages educational institutes to enhance their quality standards.
- Enhanced Quality of Health:
- The program facilitates students in getting medical check-ups, contributing to the improvement of health quality among students in the long run.
The Ehsaas Waseela-e-Taleem program stands as one of the most groundbreaking initiatives by the government of Pakistan. The significance of any step that facilitates easy access to education cannot be overstated. This program not only alleviates the financial burden of educational costs on parents but also catalyzes encouraging a maximum number of people to pursue education in the country. An educated community is the backbone of progress and success, and initiatives like these contribute significantly to the overall prosperity of the nation. The program marks a commendable effort towards creating a more educated, empowered, and prosperous society.