Table of Contents
CNIC Status Check Online – If you have applied for your CNIC & want to check your CNIC status, you have come to the right place here. We will instruct you to check the status of your national identity card. We tell you two ways through which you can check your CNIC status.
Check Your CNIC Status Check By SMS:
You can also check the status of your DNI number by SMS. Nader has launched an SMS service for the convenience of consumers, who can check the status of their CNIC national identity card number at home.
And when your national identity card number reaches the nearest Nadra office, you can collect it. The procedure is pretty easy. You have to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to open the Messaging application on your mobile.
- He has to write you a new message.
- You must present your Tracking ID, which is provided to you by Nadra when you apply for CNIC.
- After entering the packaging ID, send it to 8400
- You will be informed immediately about the status of your ID document.
Check Your CNIC Status Online:
Below is a bottle in which you need to enter all the necessary information & create your own account.
After creating an account, you will get your tracking ID to inform you about your position immediately.
Web Method for NADRA CNIC Status Check Online:
- First of all, go to the official website of Nadra www.nadra.gov.pk
- Click on the “CNIC Services” button.
- Select the “CNIC Status” option.
- Enter your full 13-digit National Identity Document number in the box.
- Provide the required information, such as your date of birth or your father’s name.
- Click the “Check Status” button
How can I check CNIC details?
First of all, open your text message window.
Now type your desired CNIC number (13-digit unique long number) & send it to 8300.
You will receive an instant response on your screen.
The details you will get will be the address of the CNIC & information of your registered CNIC.
How to check the ehsaas program money 2023 online?
Visit the Ehsaas 8171 Program web portal.
Click the “Learn more about eligibility” tab.
Enter your form number or CNIC number.
Add your mobile number to the corresponding field.
Enter the verification code that appears on your screen.
How do I apply for BISP online?
First of all, you need to visit the official Bisp online registration website.
After that, you need to click on the form.
In the form, you must provide all the information requested.
A confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number after a few moments.