Punjab Rozgar Scheme – The Punjab government has launched a program called Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024 to make the youth self-reliant in business by 2024. Under this scheme, the youth will be given a generous amount of money to apply for the Punjab Employment Scheme today.
The Chief Minister of Punjab took special measures to empower the youth following instructions from Pakistan. Punjab Employment Scheme 2023 is only for candidates from Pakistan.
However, they want to promote a vision of their own business in Pakistan. Firstly, the Punjab government has indicated that it will provide the youth with a free loan of Rs 30,000 crore. For this, the government has currently continued the Punjab Green Development Loan for unemployment.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024 Application form
Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) is a sculptural organization established under the PSIC Act, 1973 and working under the administrative control of the Department of Industries, Commerce, Investment and Skill Development, Government of Punjab with the mandate of industries artisanal & small-scale in the province.
Issuance of credit cards to scheduled banks by providing loans to industries Infrastructure development Business advisory services Marketing challenge channels General facilities Establishment of craft colonies Design centers Workshops & institutions for the promotion and access to its important functions for the Is craft development. For more details visit www.psic.gop.pk.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024
- Age: You must be between 20 and 50 years old.
- Gender: Male/Female/Transgender
- Resident: Citizen of Pakistan, Resident of Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Company Location: Punjab
- Business Type: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, or any business that meets other eligibility criteria
- Must have an e-CIB/clean credit history.
- For startups/new businesses.
- Have a viable business plan
- For existing companies
- Have a viable business plan with a focus on sustaining the impact of COVID-19
- Have valid CNIC
- Any other parameters will be set by the Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC)/Government.
Important Instructions For Applying
- You must have a photo of yourself showing your full face.
- You must have a photo of the front and back of your ID to apply.
- The degree you have obtained should be your matric certificate, intermediate certificate, bachelor’s certificate, master’s degree & doctorate certificate, etc.
- The business you want to apply for should include your experience.
- Security documents must be documented.
- To start this request, you must have a registered mobile number where your bank can contact you.
- You can complete and submit one or more forms.
- Please upload any information you have, business documents, your daughter’s bank statement for the last six months, etc., to help us better evaluate your application.
- Once the form is submitted, your application registration number will be displayed on ARN and you will also receive an SMS. Please save it.
- You need to visit any nearby Bank of Punjab BOP branch along with your application registration number, where after depositing Rs 2000 per tap, your application will be processed.Punjab Rozgar Scheme
How To Apply For Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024?
- Simply complete this form to apply to the Rozgar program.
- You have to enter your name, which is in your CNIC.
- Then, enter your email address.
- Enter your CNIC number and confirm it.
- Then, create a strong password and don’t tell it to anyone.
- Make sure everything you have entered is real.
- Then Click on the register button.Punjab Rozgar Scheme
How to check ehsaas program money 2023 online?
Visit the Ehsaas 8171 program web portal.
Click the “Learn more about eligibility” tab.
Enter your form number or CNIC number.
Add your mobile number to the corresponding field.
Enter the verification code that appears on your screen.
You need to register Rs 25,000 from Benazir Income Support Scheme.
First, go to the Benazir Support Program office to register.
Your registration will be there.
All your information will be taken during registration and then added to the program.