Table of Contents
Ehsaas Agosh Program – According to the Latest report from the World Health Organization (WHO), around 40.2% of children are born with stunted growth. This is a problematic situation for Pakistan’s stable economy.
The Government of Pakistan has taken a grateful step toward the “Ehsaas Aghosh Programme” to address this. This is a specially designed applet of program 8171 Ehsaas 25000 BISP to help pregnant women have a healthy baby.
Before registration, it is important to understand who is eligible for the Ehsaas Aaghosh program. To be eligible, you must be a pregnant or nursing mother. You must reside in one of the 11 districts of southern Punjab where the program is being implemented. Her financial situation must also meet the specified criteria to receive assistance.
BENEFITS OF REGISTRATION
Enrolling in the Ehsaas Aaghosh Program opens the doors to a variety of benefits that can improve the well-being of mothers and newborns. These benefits include financial support, prenatal care, assistance during childbirth & support with vaccinations for your child.
Once you have signed up for this program, you will be able to track your performance online. It’s simple because you just need to Click the button below. A box will then be displayed on your screen. There, enter your CNIC and press enter.
This way you can check the online status of the program. It is important because this project is divided into different booklets, below are the key details of the disbursement.
- Antenatal visits: Pregnant women are entitled to Rs 1,000 for each of the four prenatal visits they make during pregnancy.Ehsaas Agosh Program
- Assistance in childbirth: A lump sum of Rs 3,000 is provided to mothers at the time of delivery.
- Vaccination support: Mothers receive 1,000 rupees for each of the eight visits they make to vaccinate their children, following the Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) schedule.
- Issuance of Birth Certificate: An additional Rs 2,000 is granted upon issuance of the birth certificate of the newborn by the concerned Union Council.
FACILITIES OF EHSAAS AGOSH PROGRAM
- Eligible mothers receive financial support to help cover the costs associated with pregnancy, childbirth & early childcare.
- Mothers receive financial assistance through four prenatal visits during pregnancy, with Rs 1,000 provided for each visit.
- A lump sum of Rs 3,000 is provided to mothers during delivery to help with medical & delivery-related expenses.
- Mothers are encouraged to follow the Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) schedule & receive Rs 1,000 for each of the eight visits they make to vaccinate their children.
- An additional Rs 2,000 is granted to mothers when the birth certificate of the newborn is issued by the concerned Union Council.
- All financial assistance amounts are disbursed through the HBL (Habib Bank Limited) Connection Centre, ensuring a safe and efficient distribution process.
EHSAAS AGHOSH PROGRAM 2024-2025
This is a prominent social welfare initiative launched by the Punjab government through the Punjab Social Protection Authority (SPA). This initiative falls under the broader Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP) and is specifically designed to address the needs of vulnerable pregnant women. Currently, it serves 11 districts of Punjab.Ehsaas Agosh Program
It offers many benefits to mothers and a new life, and eligible mothers receive a financial package of Rs 17,000. Imagine the worries that come with pregnancy, especially when you don’t have much money. To do this, the program offers a hand when it is needed most.Ehsaas Agosh Program
How to check BISP registration by CNIC 8171?
Just pick up your phone and write an SMS to 8171 to perform an “8171 CNIC Verification Online”. Write your CNIC number and send it. You will receive your results by SMS shortly.
How to register for 8171 online for 2024 Ehsaas program?
You can register by sending an SMS to 8171. Also, check the online status of the Ehsaas program by visiting the Ehsaas web portal 8171. You can check the eligibility for Ahsaas 2024 from the official site.