EHSAAS Kafalat – Registration for “Ehsaas Kafalat Program” has started with the help of the Government of Pakistan & BISP which aims to provide 12000 Pakistani Rupees to every eligible family & woman to help them live a better life and meet their needs.
A beneficiary may be eligible to get 12000 and other benefits after submitting CNIC & other required documents! Once you are enrolled, you will begin receiving 12000 through the program.
EHSAAS Kafalat Program ELIGIBILITY
The Government of Pakistan is providing financial support & protection to needy families, a big step by former Prime Minister Imran Khan. Apply now for the Ehsaas Program after checking your eligibility criteria. Send an SMS to 8171, writing your CNIC number in it.
The Ehsaas portal service will respond to you based on your social status whether you are eligible or not. By doing so, you will get an Ehsaas Kafalat ID. This convenient one-step process makes life easier for citizens and saves them from having to visit offices in person.
- First, send an SMS to 8171 to check if you are eligible for the program.
- If you are eligible, also collect the required documents, such as proof of residency or income.
- Now visit the government registration center to start your process.
- There they will give you a form to fill out carefully.
- Don’t forget to send your documents with the form.
- After shipment, your information and documents will be tested, wait until notification of acceptance or rejection. You can receive it via SMS or postal mail.
COLLABORATION OF EHSAAS WITH BANKS
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
- Alfala Bank
EHSAAS KAFALAT PROGRAM CHECK CNIC ONLINE
The Ehsas Kafalat Program is a great step to help poor women & families seeking financial support. You can follow the steps to check your eligibility or verification in the Ehsaas Kafalat Program using your CNIC. The Government of Pakistan is also enrolling women in the Ehsaas Amdan program to help them earn a living and help their families.
- Click on the 8171 Web portal above,
- Enter your CNIC number in the “Check CNIC Eligibility” box.
- Enter your CNIC number in the field provided. Make sure you enter the correct 13-digit CNIC number.
- Click the “Verify” button to start the verification process.
- The result will be displayed on your screen after completing the verification process.
- If your CNIC is eligible, follow the steps to apply for the Ehsaas Kafalat Program.
EHSAAS KAFALAT BENEFICIARIES
Meet the eligibility criteria set by the Ehsaas Kafalat Program and become a beneficiary of this financial assistance program. The main beneficiaries are widows, orphaned children, people with disabilities, transgender people & people living in extreme poverty.
After proper identification & verification, a monthly stipend of 12000 will be sent to the beneficiary based on the bank details provided. The Ehsaas Kafalat program aims to help improve the living conditions of needy people and meet their basic needs.
A dedicated team goes door to door to find low-income people from all provinces of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, AJK, Fata, Balochistan & Gilgit.
WITHDRAWAL PROCESSES OF EHSAS CASH
- Look for an ATM there.
- Choose your desired language, Urdu or English.
- Enter your ID card number on the Ehsas Kfalat ATM program button.
- Perform biometric verification by placing your thumb.
- After that, you will receive 14000 RS from the machine.
WHAT IS EHSAAS KAFALAT PROGRAM?
Imagine the transformative power of changing the lives of those who have nothing. Learn how the Ehsaas Kafalat Program brings tangible improvements to the lives of people in need. How are you enabling them to have a bright future ahead? Ehsaas Kafalat program was launched to help and uplift needy families in society.
The Ehsaas Kafakat Program follows strict eligibility criteria and selects needy individuals and families. It is mainly aimed at needy women, including widows, in vulnerable situations. It also helps orphans, people with disabilities & transgender people.
The government strives to create a society in which everyone has equal rights & opportunities. With the help of the Ehsas Kfalat Programme, all citizens of Pakistan will have a better quality of life.